View Single Post
Old 09-20-2009, 02:44 PM   #9
pking36330
FT Parent PT Reader
pking36330 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.pking36330 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.pking36330 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.pking36330 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.pking36330 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.pking36330 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.pking36330 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.pking36330 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.pking36330 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.pking36330 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.pking36330 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Shocked by how much I've read on an iPod Touch received as a gift!
Quote:
Originally Posted by crackhammer View Post
Thanks everyone.

FINALLY, I found it.
Crackhammer,
Since you just lived it, any chance of getting you to document the Step 1, Step 2 process and links for establishing the idbndb capability in Calibre?

It could be a very useful new thread that might become a sticky to assist other new Calibre users so they don't have to suffer through the 20 Questions and Responses that it took us to adequately communicate it successfully to you. Differing levels of experience make seemingly simple tasks very difficult because we don't all share the same knowledge coming into an issue. I'm sorry I didn't follow through with explaining how to post the key. Glad you did get it working, and I'm sure you will find it as handy as I do. Thanks Dr. Goyal!
pking36330 is offline   Reply With Quote