View Single Post
Old 10-20-2017, 01:36 PM   #95
Pjama
Guru
Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ✍️🏝️♎️ Kobo Clara 2E
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stingo View Post
You are not keeping the Aura One even as a backup? It was a very pleasant reader to read until mine broke.
No, I have a Voyage as well, which I plan to do my reading on until Christmas, and I bought the three-year warranty, so I'm confident I won't need a backup.

The KA1 is a great reader, though. I will miss the comfort light and the book covers as screensavers, and the expertly-rendered fonts. But I have a lot of kindle books and it is just easier to go back to the Amazon ecosystem. Plus, I'm excited about the Oasis 2!!!
Pjama is offline   Reply With Quote