View Single Post
Old 06-13-2014, 02:02 PM   #187
GeoffR
Wizard
GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo
Well I've tried the combinations of patches above, and various others on my Glo with firmware 3.4.1, and I can't provoke any unusual dictionary behaviour at all.

The swipe/tap zone in the dictionary does not extend to the full area of the popup, so swipes/taps near the edges of the popup have no effect, but nothing I do results in a double page turn.

Perhaps we will figure it out with more reports. Has anyone with firmware 3.4.1 had the dictionary problems?
GeoffR is offline   Reply With Quote