View Single Post
Old 04-13-2014, 04:29 PM   #5
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KDXG, KT, Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by user743 View Post
sorry for the mistake it's "Kindle Now Now" not free free. still have no clue what it is.
The answer was in that same FAQ.

It was a service kind of like Google Search with a live person doing the searching for you. You'd ask a question via your Kindle and the answer(s) would be sent back to your Kindle.

I think the service was cancelled before the Kindle 2 came out. I tried it a couple of times but it was just easier to get on computer and use a regular Google search.
daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote