Thread: MobileRead February 2013 *Category* Poll
View Single Post
Old 11-30-2012, 09:45 AM   #32
Turnstone
Zealot
Turnstone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turnstone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turnstone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turnstone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turnstone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turnstone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turnstone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turnstone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turnstone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turnstone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turnstone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
We just need 4 more votes for Free-for-all. With Free-for-all, if your favorite category may or will lose, you can still nominate the same book(s). In fact, you can nominate anything as long as it's an eBook. You have total freedom. Where going for a fixed category would limit what you can nominate.
I doubt. I can't get "I, Robot" for example. It's not available in Germany, not as an ebook. So this is not "free-for-all", and for sure there are more books out there which are not available for everyone.
Turnstone is offline   Reply With Quote