View Single Post
Old 11-13-2012, 03:47 PM   #53
shanghaichica
Guru
shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Scribe,Kindle Oasis 3, iPad Pro 11, iPhone 13 Pro Max,iPad mini 6, PW5
Quote:
Originally Posted by sparklemotion View Post
I believe this to be true as well.

(I should add this is just my personal opinion, of course. I'm certainly not trying to upset anyone.)
I also believe this too. Right now I'm happy with my device, flaws and all. I think if it wasn't for coming to these forums and other forums I wouldn't have batted and eyelid when I first got my paperwhite.
shanghaichica is offline   Reply With Quote