View Single Post
Old 11-03-2012, 07:55 PM   #43
frahse
occasional author
frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: Wandering God's glorious hills, valleys and plains.
Device: A Franklin BI (before Internet) was the first. I still have it.
Many are addressing the warts and thorns. Fair enough.

I think that there should be an official repository some place that has the eBooks that people bought and a way to transfer these books when the original device has failed. Reader companies are trying to do this in a way that the authors and publishers can agree to, but I see people pointing out the failures of such systems.

Still I am for DRM with hope that a better one will come along that will satisfy most if not all of the concerns.

Just realize that no system is perfect, and the eReaders are still a very young technology.
frahse is offline   Reply With Quote