View Single Post
Old 11-21-2011, 02:04 PM   #4
weatherman
Addict
weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: (previous: Kindle 2, Kindle Fire) Kindle 4 WiFi, K3K, KPW
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxsassy View Post
...I know you put them into the document folder on the computer from my pc. ...
Where you put the files may depend on what kind of file it is. I haven't played around with it too much, but if you put a compatible ebook file (i.e. mobi) in the Books folder, it shows up under Books on the Fire. But if you have PDF files, no matter where you put them they show up under documents. At least that's my limited experience.
weatherman is offline   Reply With Quote