View Single Post
Old 08-02-2011, 10:47 PM   #23
BrowseTheStacks
BrowseTheStacks
BrowseTheStacks can name that song in three notesBrowseTheStacks can name that song in three notesBrowseTheStacks can name that song in three notesBrowseTheStacks can name that song in three notesBrowseTheStacks can name that song in three notesBrowseTheStacks can name that song in three notesBrowseTheStacks can name that song in three notesBrowseTheStacks can name that song in three notesBrowseTheStacks can name that song in three notesBrowseTheStacks can name that song in three notesBrowseTheStacks can name that song in three notes

Device: Kindle 3 3G + WI-FI
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
It is unfair because it means the Kindle users get to jump in and get what they want when they don't deserve it. If the library has a PDF or Mobipocket format of a given eBook and no ePub, ePub users are unable to download the ePub even though Overdrive has it available for libraries in ePub. This is what could make things unfair. But we won't know if this is the case or not until it happens. I do have KindleForPC and the Kindle app on my iPhone. So I can check out what the situation is. But if this is going to happen, I just want it to be fair to everyone.
Haven't you been the siren song calling for Amazon to adopt a universal format (ie... epub). Would not each ebook lisense downloadable in any format be a step towards your goal of a universal format.
BrowseTheStacks is offline   Reply With Quote