Thread: CM7 Backup
View Single Post
Old 04-30-2011, 05:19 PM   #1
anamardoll
Chasing Butterflies
anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Uses batteries.
CM7 Backup

In another thread, I went through the process of installing CM7 to an SD card and setting up my apps, etc. on that SD card.

I'm very happy with what I've got right now, and thus does the paranoia set in: what if my SD card gets lost??

Is there a way to backup the CM7 + apps + everything else on my SD card in such a way that a new SD card could have the backup written to it with WinImage and the resulting SD card would have the same, identical setup as the original?

I'd hate to have to re-setup everything if the SD card was lost.
anamardoll is offline   Reply With Quote