View Single Post
Old 12-28-2010, 03:17 PM   #5
kiwidude
Calibre Plugins Developer
kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by brennydoogles View Post
So first thing's first: Have I missed any crucial steps or is there anything I need to consider before I proceed?
I would think the first thing would be to consider Starson17's suggestion of whether a "recipe" approach is more suitable than a UI plugin. I know absolutely nothing about recipes having never used them which is why I did not mention the option myself. However if there is indeed a way to incorporate a way of the URL being supplied by the user into that which Starson17 indicates some options for then that sounds like a much better approach given it does most of what you need?
kiwidude is offline   Reply With Quote