View Single Post
Old 11-20-2010, 01:25 AM   #2
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeanH View Post
I generally use Revo Uninstaller since it does a very good job. Revo can't find it, Win7 uninstaller can't even seem to find it, yet there's a ton of files which, using REGEDIT will probably take me a month to complete. I just want to be rid of it, and have never, ever had trouble uninstalling a program before. Help!
Little angry faces really invoke my sense to help someone out.

Calibre installs and uninstalls like any other Windows program. But like most other Windows programs individual settings may not be removed.

If it can't be found by the uninstallers it was already removed/deleted. Try reinstalling then use your favorite uninstall method. If that doesn't work completely enough for you reimage your machine to suit your particular brand of OCD, but by all means please go cry in your soup some place else.