View Single Post
Old 11-21-2007, 03:16 PM   #11
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate the great View Post
I had an interesting conversation with one of the moderators. He is of the opinion that this was panhandling. It took me a while, but I eventually decided he was correct, and that I am not comfortable doing it. The event is canceled. The money has been refunded.

If anyone wants to give Kovid money, check out his homepage. He has a link for Paypal.
I disagree. Perhaps if it was Kovid himself that set up the chip-in. I thought it was a great idea.

Whatever...

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote