View Single Post
Old 11-30-2009, 10:00 AM   #37
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer
Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 4 Color; Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
Quote:
Originally Posted by kindlekitten View Post
it is pretty amazing... and then you think.... wait! this is a magazine that people make decisions based upon! I expect educated comments from a genre magazine such as this! how many other equally ill informed/uninformed writers in other walks of life have I taken advice from hook, line and sinker!?
This is actually a good example why you should never go by just one article. Always try to find a second or third article, but a completely different author/in a completely different magazine to corroborate what is said.

If I buy something (unless I absolutely want it, just to have it) and there's only one review, I generally dismiss it. Only when there are more and they all point in the same direction, will I believe it. And these days, with the internet, it becomes easier and easier to do just that.
Sweetpea is offline   Reply With Quote