View Single Post
Old 09-17-2014, 04:53 PM   #62
Purple Lady
Grand Sorcerer
Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Huawei MediaPad M5, LG V30, Boyue T80S, Nexus 7 LTE, K3 3G, Fire HD8
I received my email that the credit was applied to my account, but I don't see it and the email doesn't tell me where to look. It just says that when I buy a book it will be applied. That's what I hate about 1click - I have no way of knowing how much I have paid until after I pay.

In the past I've gone to this page and clicked on check your balance to see a credit but it's not there - is there somewhere other than this page to see your balance - http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.htm...=1000811661#gc
Purple Lady is offline   Reply With Quote