View Single Post
Old 10-19-2011, 06:38 AM   #5
rhadin
Literacy = Understanding
rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook, Nook Tablet
I agree with Paul regarding the Miles Vorkosigan series by Lois McMaster Bujold. However, most of the series is available free from the 5th Imperium on the Cryoburn CD. Cryoburn is the newest book in the series. It wasn't as good as the earlier books.

Although Lisbeth Salander is a genius, I thought the Steig Larsson series featuring her (beginning with The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo) was very badly written. I know that it is an international bestseller, but bestseller, well-written, and worth reading are not equivalents.

Kenny's suggestion of Flowers for Algernon by Daniel Keyes is an excellent choice.
rhadin is offline   Reply With Quote