View Single Post
Old 08-18-2009, 09:29 AM   #9
Valloric
Created Sigil, FlightCrew
Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Berk View Post
I also have the same problem. With one file. So it's probably a problem with the file itself. But opening the file with a text editor or an html editor is no problem and editing is fast then too.

It's the same file I attached with issues 87 & 88.
I'm guessing these other editors are not rendering out all of the XHTML files as one flow.

I'm also starting to believe the whole "one flow for editing" idea may not be so amazing.
Valloric is offline   Reply With Quote