Thread: Seriousness Light a Virtual Candle
View Single Post
Old 07-30-2009, 08:53 PM   #11
pshrynk
Beepbeep n beebeep, yeah!
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingie, KmkII, I miss Zelda!
Ricky, My dad is dying. I've spent the week at the hospital, working with the doctors to get them to remove the ET that they put in when he crashed during his endoscopy. He has been hell on wheels against "pipes and tubes" since he first learned about them when I was in Jr Hi. They took him off the respirator this afternoon and he's breathing on his own now, but slipping away. I tend not to talk to people about this, and have posted mere hints at it in other threads. I really try not to seek out sympathy, as I am quite uncomfortable in being on the receiving end of it...
pshrynk is offline   Reply With Quote