View Single Post
Old 11-21-2017, 01:17 AM   #16
rcentros
eReader Wrangler
rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB HD3, GL3, Tolino Vision 4, Voyage, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by dwig View Post
While the newer Kindles don't support ePub directly, the new Amazon format AZW3 is a near 1:1 equivalent. Conversions are almost always excellent. To data, all of the flaws I've seen in AZW3s converted from ePub trace to flaws in the original ePub.
Very glad I read this thread. I had it in my head that "generic" mobi was the way to go. My first AZW3 to ePub conversion went beautifully. I haven't gone the other way yet, but I will. I just figured ePub and mobi didn't convert well between each format. Learn something new every day.