Thread: KDP Select
View Single Post
Old 12-13-2011, 01:03 PM   #16
John F
Grand Sorcerer
John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by vaughnmr View Post

The books are still available for sale in the Kindle Store. The KDP Select books (for lending purposes) are only available in the Kindle Prime, which for now is US only.
I was trying to ask about international sales.

If I'm an author, living in the U.S. and I sign a book up in the KDP program through Amazon U.S., would that book show up for sale in other countries Amazon sites (Amazon UK, Amazon France, Amazon Australia, ...)?

I'm just wondering how international Amazon is?
John F is offline   Reply With Quote