View Single Post
Old 12-21-2013, 02:00 PM   #1
jackie_w
Grand Sorcerer
jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: KA1, ClaraHD, Forma, Libra2, Clara2E. PocketBook: TouchHD3
ToC Editor functions

@kovid,

This isn't strictly-speaking about the ebook Editor but the TOC Editor, but as they are so closely related, I hope I can get away with it whilst editing functionality is still fresh in the mind
  1. I think there is a small bug in the Change all selected items to title case option. If an entry's text contains certain characters (non-ascii ???) then the text doesn't change to Title Case.
    e.g. FJÄLLBACKA or AUTHOR’S NOTE remain unchanged.
  2. I was wondering whether something similar to the ebook Editor's bulk file-renaming feature could be extended to the ToC Editor.
    e.g. suppose you use the Generate ToC from files option and the book uses images, rather than text, for its chapter headings. The ToC Editor obviously can't see the image text so you get paragraph 1 as the ToC entry text. The ability to select multiple entries and sequentially rename them Chapter 1, Chapter 2,... etc, (just like the ebook Editor's bulk file-renaming) would be really useful.
jackie_w is offline   Reply With Quote