View Single Post
Old 11-23-2020, 05:54 AM   #7
BetterRed
null operator
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
The inability to edit ones own posts must be fixable - even if it means posting a bunch of blah-blah posts in the Lounge. PM one of the Admins (green names) if it's still a problem, or post something here ==>> Feedback.

Some people download and install plugins manually, in my case when I want to test a plugin I don't use, or test a new version of one I do use. IMO it would be unreasonable to expect a user to come here for some plugins and go to Github for others, for no reason other than to save someone the effort of uploading a file from Github to here when a plugin is updated, which in most cases is infrequent.

Anyway it is Kovid's decision.

BR
BetterRed is online now   Reply With Quote