View Single Post
Old 11-17-2020, 08:37 PM   #337
halloleo
Zealot
halloleo can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterhalloleo can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterhalloleo can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterhalloleo can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterhalloleo can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterhalloleo can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterhalloleo can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterhalloleo can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterhalloleo can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterhalloleo can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterhalloleo can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terisa de morgan View Post
@halloleo, can you test this beta? It didn't fail for me but the line and the problem are clear, so I only can hope this one works for you.
Just tested the beta (i.e. removed the old plugin, restarted, installed the beta from file, restarted and then imported a PDF) - AND IT WORKS flawlessly: All three columns (file_path, file_name and file_date) are populated!

You are brilliant, @Terisa de morgan! Thanks a lot.
halloleo is offline   Reply With Quote