View Single Post
Old 10-24-2020, 06:10 AM   #1461
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, iPad 4, iPhone SE 2020, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by AJLane View Post
I have looked and have not found a plugin. What I would like is a simple option on the share books by email preferences where you could select an option to create a simple log of book title and author and the destination email address. An enhancement might be a list of information that could be selected or not to be included in the log (date, time, etc.).
Thanks, I have used Calibre for years.
I doubt that sort of plugin would ever be developed. That would make it too easy to share eBooks that should not be shared.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote