View Single Post
Old 10-21-2020, 03:25 AM   #1457
BetterRed
null operator
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by ownedbycats View Post
Not sure if this is already possible in some capacity (thought it might've been in Job Spy's scope, but if it is I can't find it), but it'd be nice to be able to chain together several sequential search & replaces in one click. After I download a fanfic, I:

1. Convert the url: identifier to ao3: or ffnet:
2. Delete url:
3. Delete the @cleanup tag.

Would prevent the occasional brain-fart where I do #2 first and then wonder why it's not converting right. (OTOH, this is the kind of thing that could very easily screw up someone's library if they misused it.)
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbacelar View Post
Would be great!
It's come up quite a few times over that last several years - but nothing comes of it.

I use AHK scripts for a few frequently used tasks - e.g. convert->count pages->modify->sigil.

BR
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote