View Single Post
Old 09-08-2020, 02:20 PM   #3
PMrev
Groupie
PMrev is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.PMrev is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.PMrev is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.PMrev is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.PMrev is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.PMrev is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.PMrev is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.PMrev is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.PMrev is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.PMrev is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.PMrev is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.

Device: kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by cns1000 View Post
To clarify:

At first I made the newbie mistake of specifying a directory that did not actually contain a Calibre database. I have fixed that now. I connected the tablet to the computer running the db via USB and copied the whole database including metadata.db to it. The desktop detects the device and syncs to it. I can also connect the device wirelessly and send files to it as well as accessing the Windows computer from the tablet as a content server.

What I still can't do is access the local database on the SD card from the tablet itself. I still can't see any directory other than "\", though I can see them from the demo CC app.

Any assistance would be really appreciated.

Thanks
Charles
Hello,

Our dev team is looking into this, will get back to you.

Alex
PMrev is offline   Reply With Quote