View Single Post
Old 04-28-2020, 07:17 AM   #54
pwalker8
Grand Sorcerer
pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Pro, iPad mini, Kobo Aura, Amazon paperwhite, Sony PRS-T2
Quote:
Originally Posted by stumped View Post
Sam, it's too soon to boast.
I am not an apple T&C expert. But several posters have raised point 3.

Point 4 is an exaggeration .
You have shipped one update, then a couple of minor bug fixes for immediatly reported new issues. 2.01, 2.02, 2.03 is indicative of one update and. 2 quick fixes

I think your team is finally back on track but early days....

Posters who have made a grand total of one posts here, can safely be ignored ,if said post is basically an attack. Don't feed the trolls.

But as you took the troll bait .....
Point 1.The metric should surely be ratio of happy to unhappy customers not.number of downloads but please explain that 30x .
it comes across as Trumpian, for want of a better adjective. " We have great downloads, we have the best downloads..... "
How many iOS using people have received the latest update and how many of those have subscribed to the new model?
Obviously, the money generated by the total number of subscribers and the money generated by showing ads to those who don't subscribe needs to be enough to pay the bills in order to continue to support the product.

I'm an iOS subscriber. So far, I'm quite pleased with the product. Yes, they are still getting rid of bugs, but that takes time and as far as I can tell, the major bugs are fixed.

IMPO, they got off to a rocky start, but have recovered and are going about things the right way. Fix bugs, then add new features. The most recent fix hasn't been pushed out by Apple yet. That one fixes most of the issues that I spotted. There are still a few what I consider minor bugs that need fixing and some optimizations and UI improvements that hopefully will happen.
pwalker8 is offline   Reply With Quote