View Single Post
Old 07-03-2010, 04:33 PM   #48
FizzyWater
You kids get off my lawn!
FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2 and Libra H2O and half a dozen older models I can't let go of
It worked, it worked, it worked!

Hi, Chaley. I downloaded it last night, but I was playing with running Linux in Windows on my netbook and didn't get around to installing it! I'm at work now...then going out to dinner...but I'll give 0.7.7 a whirl when I get home and let you know.

LATER:

I added four books separately - the times to load the metadata after importing each book was between 11 and 13 seconds. Then I added nine books in a single job. Still only took 13 seconds to load the metadata after the books...and only did it once.

Last edited by FizzyWater; 07-03-2010 at 10:39 PM. Reason: added results after I got home
FizzyWater is offline   Reply With Quote