View Single Post
Old 04-04-2009, 09:26 AM   #12
Moejoe
Banned
Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.

Device: Coffin
Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
you shouldn't. he's dangerous (further proof, in the form of Hadopi, as if any were needed). unless you're one of the very few very rich : then he's your best friend. (ironically, after the election, no-one would admit to having voted for him. but clearly somebody must have...)

thanks for the solidarity ! i admit i'm not feeling very happy about the country i'm living in since our last election.
Don't worry, we're a movement now, we're a people without geographic borders and nationalities. One nation under digital with liberty and justice for all. The battle lines have been drawn, the first shots fired, but this is a revolution they can't stop. A war they can't win. They monitor traffic, we'll use VPN and go fully encrypted. They make their laws, we'll break them. Big Brother wants to snoop and kill our privacy, well Little Brother is watching right back.
Moejoe is offline   Reply With Quote