View Single Post
Old 09-01-2008, 08:20 PM   #2
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Another article spoiled by the author making references to Apple. This has nothing to do with Apple. I wish authors would stick to the subject. THis article is now classified as rubbish.

Quote:
“The devices will become more attractive, especially if Apple produces one, and probably cheaper, and people will get more accustomed to them, but I think what’s most likely to happen is that some people will sometimes use ebooks – probably when traveling – and sometimes traditional books, similar in a way to choosing to watch a film either on DVD or at the cinema.”
The author totally spoils the article saying Apple could do it better then everyone else. Does the author think Apple can do everything better then everyone else? I'm kind of tired to see eBook readers compared to iPods or that Apple could do it better. Apple doesn't have a reader. The author just looks foolish with that quote.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote