View Single Post
Old 02-15-2013, 04:58 AM   #14
markom
Banned
markom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony prs t1 kindle dx ipad
Quote:
Originally Posted by flips01 View Post
I have an original/1st gen Kindle DX. Will this kindlepdfviewer be available and do a better job than the built in reader for PDFs?
(I suspect it's lack of CPU power that's the main problem when I try to view scanned/imaged based large-page PDFs.)
I guess I would need to root the device?
kindlepdfviewer is a lot better pdf reader than built-in reader, giving you almost everything you need to read scanned and textual pdfs comfortably and quickly.

I also have Kindle DX White.

You can install it even without rooting but i would suggest above mentioned method that uses launchpad and jailbraking.

It's simple and takes a few minutes.

If you happen to fail at some step, not a big deal, just do it all over again untill you succeed.

Last edited by markom; 02-15-2013 at 05:53 AM.
markom is offline   Reply With Quote