View Single Post
Old 08-24-2012, 05:11 PM   #24
Dulin's Books
Wizard
Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox PB360 etc etc etc
actually not anymore. but i have always made sure everyone knew that i did and have always give honest opinions not shadowed by whether I sell a product or not and even recommend products I do not sell. ask anyone here.

but how do we know you arent shilling for someone else? you seem quick to suggest it about others when your point is being argued against. prove you are not. or keep that foolishness out of the thread.
Dulin's Books is offline   Reply With Quote