View Single Post
Old 12-26-2011, 10:11 PM   #28
shinew
Addict
shinew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shinew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shinew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shinew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shinew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shinew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shinew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shinew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shinew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shinew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shinew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, K4 Touch, iPad2, Samsung Galaxy S II
Quote:
Originally Posted by ajpsjeng View Post
I generated my x ray file for the steve jobs book, then I put it into the .sdr folder on my kindle. The x-ray button shows up - I click on it and it says "X-Ray is not available for this book...
Did you verify with mobi2mobi that you have the correct "uniqid" & "database name"?

Quote:
for other books I try to generate the x-ray files, I can't find the ASIN , only see ISBN
do a Mobi to Mobi conversion with Calibre, or send the the book through personal document, it'll generate valid ASINs. Alternatively you could also add the ASIN using mobi2mobi, but previous options are easier for you probably.
shinew is offline   Reply With Quote