View Single Post
Old 11-01-2011, 09:32 AM   #7
Greg_E
Zealot
Greg_E can extract oil from cheeseGreg_E can extract oil from cheeseGreg_E can extract oil from cheeseGreg_E can extract oil from cheeseGreg_E can extract oil from cheeseGreg_E can extract oil from cheeseGreg_E can extract oil from cheeseGreg_E can extract oil from cheeseGreg_E can extract oil from cheese

Device: Acer Iconia a500, XP tablet PC
Not to take this too far off topic, but the a500 are now at around $300 and it is a little "old", Acer is preparing the next version which may hit shelves before December and might drive the price down. They should also have their next Windows tablet by then with faster processor and better graphics chip which may drive the price on the W500 down to realistic. I think $250 for the a500 is about the normal sale price that you'll see, hoping to see more like $200 to try and get you in the door to buy other things. Pretty sure HP still made some profit on the Touchpad at $99 retail which tells me that the a500 has a lot of room to come down for a sale.

I should add that Newegg started their November sales month... Not a single Android device was listed. I expect to see an ad from them about every day or at least twice a week.
Greg_E is offline   Reply With Quote