View Single Post
Old 07-21-2010, 04:20 AM   #2
neilmarr
neilmarr
neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony
Hi AFA: This question is addressed and interestingly answered in the main theme of *The End of Science Fiction* by Sam Smith. You can read about it by going to the bookstore section of my website (url below). If you want to read the ebook version, just email me and I'll be happy to send it along in the format of your choice with our compliments. Best wishes. Neil ... ntmarrATbewrite.net (use the @ sign)

PS: The same offer is open to our other pals here, of course, if they send me a note in the next twenty-four hours or so. Cheers. N
Attached Images

neilmarr is offline   Reply With Quote