View Single Post
Old 06-26-2015, 08:01 AM   #879
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by GERGE View Post
Type is not meant to be noticed unless something went wrong anyway. Amazon has a nice set on Kindles.

My favorite typeface style is transitional serif, and Kindle has Baskerville. For those who prefer old-style serifs there is Palatino; and for slab serif, there is Caecilia.

This covers all forms of serif typefaces meant for reading long texts.

They even have Helvetica and Futura but I have a hard time imagining who would read with them.
I share your views, Gerge, but some people clearly have a different opinion, and that's absolutely fine, of course. There's no right or wrong in these things.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote