View Single Post
Old 05-07-2018, 10:10 PM   #6
retiredbiker
Addict
retiredbiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.retiredbiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.retiredbiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.retiredbiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.retiredbiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.retiredbiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.retiredbiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.retiredbiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.retiredbiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.retiredbiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.retiredbiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle KB, Oasis, Pop_Os!, Jutoh, Kobo Forma
Quote:
Originally Posted by theducks View Post
BTW
Why not validate that file while exported? (obviously, the CSS will be missing)
Checked the extension, and it is OK. I opened it in a browser, gedit, and bluefish, and it all seems to work as it should--none of those throw any errors. I think it must be something I did wrong. Wish now I'd saved the original epub!

Next time I run into one of these I'll slow down, see what I'm doing, and if I can't make it work, at least I should be able to ask more intelligent questions! Thanks for the tips.
retiredbiker is offline   Reply With Quote