View Single Post
Old 02-16-2018, 12:50 PM   #7
shalym
Wizard
shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW 1, 2, 3, Voyage, Oasis 2 & 3, Fires, Aura HD, iPad
I always start a new book right away--sometimes it will be a completely different genre, if I feel like I need a "palate cleanse". For example, I just finished a series of SF/fantasy books, and am now reading an autobiography. In the middle of the series, I read a non-fiction book recommended by my brother's doctor that was supposed to help me understand his condition. (it didn't)

Like ZodWallop, I'm always reading something...but not always the same type of thing.

Shari
shalym is offline   Reply With Quote