View Single Post
Old 12-07-2017, 02:41 PM   #12
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Under 1GB, wow that's small...

Dune doesn't appear for me as a Prime title, but I do happen to have it on Amazon (sync'd through my Movies Anywhere account) and for the heck of it I thought I'd download it to my cheap 2015 Fire 7 since it's sitting here next to me. The file on that is reported by the Fire as being 1,006 MB (on a non-HD device) when downloaded at "Best" quality.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote