View Single Post
Old 12-27-2013, 04:01 AM   #9
Jellby
frumious Bandersnatch
Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Orizon, Kobo Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by BetterRed View Post
Minor point, I think you should make it abundantly clear in the introductory post that the Prince software must be installed in order to use the plugin - my eyes went straight over the link to the princexml web site.
You are right. I've modified the first post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BetterRed View Post
On first try using a book called "Test Epub" by "Test Author" - the Prince application started, but it did not appear to 'have' the current epub. So, I closed Prince and got following error

Code:
calibre, version 1.17.0
ERROR: Unhandled exception: <b>IOError</b>:[Errno 2] No such file or directory: u'C:\\_CalTemp\\calibre_dcvy4w\\tf2pn2_unpack\\Test Author\\Test Epub\\Test Epub - Test Author.pdf'
I should add some additional error catching there.

But note that Prince is a command-line tool. Every window you see is the plugin (or calibre). When you say you closed Prince, I guess you mean you closed the conversion window (ss4.png). Anyway, when the process is cancelled (or it fails) there should be no further attempt to access the pdf file. Do you see a "View log" button in the main plugin window after this happens? If you do, please click it and post what it says.

Otherwise, I'm afraid I'd need a more detailed description on how to reproduce this, since I cannot see what could be going wrong at the moment.
Jellby is offline   Reply With Quote