View Single Post
Old 05-07-2013, 10:43 AM   #5
LovesMacs
Fanatic
LovesMacs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LovesMacs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LovesMacs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LovesMacs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LovesMacs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LovesMacs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LovesMacs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LovesMacs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LovesMacs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LovesMacs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LovesMacs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone, Kindle Touch
The price has gone up to just under nine bucks.

As for the book... I read this a couple of years ago. I don't want to spoil anything. The book starts out as a conventional mystery--did this writer die by accident or was he killed in order to silence him?--but the form of the narrative gets more and more complex as the book goes on. If you like reading works with unreliable narrators, this one's for you. I found the work intriguing, sometimes compelling, and at times baffling.
LovesMacs is offline   Reply With Quote