Thread: Glo Sleep mode on Glo
View Single Post
Old 01-16-2013, 09:48 AM   #19
Mrs_Often
Wizard
Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Glo, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick_Belgium View Post
Hi, I have a follow-up question: can you get rid of that annoying banner over the book cover? (Mine currently says "16% READ - SLEEP MODE".) I find it quite esthetically unpleasing...
Your request might get better attention in one of the feature request threads in the top of the Kobo forum.

In the mean time, you could set your covers to display non-full screen. That way the bar would go over the top of the cover image instead of right through it.
Mrs_Often is offline   Reply With Quote