View Single Post
Old 01-01-2019, 06:14 PM   #461
peaceridge
Guru
peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura1, Nexus7.2, Galaxy Tab A 8.4, Ipad Air & Mini 6
MapleRead appears to be the best available on Ipad, however, I've been disappointed that there is nothing comparable to moon reader or bookari (beware the paid version of Bookari on ipad is no different than the free version on ipad). I was hoping to use my Ipad for all my reading, but I guess I'll have to stick with Android for my epubs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syror View Post
Hi, I am a new Ipad User coming from Android having just purchased MapleRead SE. I have some questions and wishes!

First, the epub reader is extremely good, love the inline translation via google translate! I also love the connection of the developers with customers in a forum like this!

There is only a small cosmetic option I'd like to see: The notes get a note to which chapter they belong (which does make sense) but it should be there only one time for the chapter maybe in bigger letters above (like in my pocketbook reader)

Another small thing: As I'm always exporting all my notes, it would be fine if I wouldn't have to check all everytime.

And one more: Like in moon reader I'd like to turn pages via tap and be able to scroll up and down through the pages without having to switch options. I use the first option as standard and the second one when I want to highlight text which stretches over 2 pages.

Pdf Zoom: I'd like to set my zoom with two fingers on the fly and the zoom level should stay there and not jump back for every new page (like e.g. in Pdf Reader, Xodo android etc.). Is there an option?

Pdf rendering: It is slow for big files: I have many pdf documents 50 to 200 MB in size and the (blockwise) page rendering takes 1-2 seconds on an Ipad Pro 2017. It seems to take 1/10 second in PDF Expert.
peaceridge is offline   Reply With Quote