View Single Post
Old 05-23-2009, 09:36 PM   #9
taosaur
intelligent posterior
taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2, Samsung S8, Lenovo Tab 3 Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaime_Astorga View Post
Most of this sounds like a bad idea, but I don't think I would mind video on textbooks where appropriate (for example, a chemical demonstration in a chemistry textbook) or perhaps some music in a musical theory textbook. We include pictures in textbooks already, after all, right? Of course, this assumes internet connections go up on par so that the extra media won't be a bandwidth problem, or there are at least alternative versions to use in that case.
Some kind of multimedia wiki format strikes me as generally better suited for the information we're currently putting in textbooks, rather than trying to maintain them in book format at all.
taosaur is offline   Reply With Quote