View Single Post
Old 04-04-2018, 12:32 PM   #1
Ghod
Ghod ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ghod ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ghod ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ghod ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ghod ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ghod ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ghod ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ghod ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ghod ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ghod ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ghod ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura, Nook HD+, Nook Personal Touch, Nook Personal Touch with Glo
Smile Nook HD+ Installing Android 7.1.1 Nougat

I had been using an N2A card to run Android 4.4.4 Kitkat for several years, then something happened (no idea what it was) and it stopped booting from the SD card. So I decided to see if I could get a later version of Android for it...but N2A, while it does still exist, hasn't come out with an updated version. A few hours later, after finding good instructions, I've installed Android 7.1.1 Nougat directly on the tablet. This turned out to be so easy, I couldn't believe it.

Anyway, Nougat runs very well on the Nook HD+, and I thought I'd share the location of this excellent guide for installing Nougat. I spent some time searching the forums here, but didn't find anything referring to this one...

https://nookhdplusandroid7.wordpress...oid-7-upgrade/
Ghod is offline   Reply With Quote