View Single Post
Old 05-27-2012, 10:28 PM   #2
livramax
Addict
livramax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.livramax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.livramax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.livramax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.livramax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.livramax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.livramax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.livramax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.livramax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.livramax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.livramax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook ST, Aura HD, Galaxy Note 8, Fire HD10, Galaxy S6 Lite
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinp View Post
It won't boot from the SD card unless the USB cable is plugged in, and of course I'm never at home when it does this. So, it's pretty much worthless until I get home.
Have you tried the method to get semi-persistent non-tethered boot that is posted here?
Quote:
If I replaced the original ROM with CM7 and not run it off the SD card, would these problems go away?
I would think the 2nd problem would go away. However, I have gotten some really bad app crashes during CM7 booting up that triggered a reboot into stock ROM -- making me worried that I could have boot-loop had I replaced stock ROM with CM7, hence my hesitation to do so at this point.

Last edited by livramax; 05-28-2012 at 08:30 PM.
livramax is offline   Reply With Quote