View Single Post
Old 03-13-2024, 03:05 AM   #26
iscilyas
iscilyas began at the beginning.

Device: Tolino Vision 6, Kobo Aura H2O
Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waldy View Post
Yes, now everything is fine with twrp-shine4-swapx.img on Shine 4!
Great! I guess i'll push a new "release" at this point and call it a day. Maybe I'll make some more partitions visible to TWRP (in case someone wants to do anything with them for whatever reason. But otherwise I think it's "done".

Quote:
Thank you!!!
Oh no problem at all. You've helped me a lot! Especially with letting me know about the kernel panic when plugging in the devices... that helped me realize that the USB code was broken and gave me incentive to work on it more

Quote:
I have a work week and, unfortunately, I cannot devote much time to more detailed testing.
That's alright. I don't think I need any more testing. At this point if there are any bugs they will be common to all 3 devices; not specific to any one of them. If you do come across any issues be sure to let me know.

And I've seen @Waldy on a bunch of forums, and you've also mentioned doing a write-up for "how to install" etc. If you could do that at some point that would be great (allesebook.de still doesn't accept my posts without moderator approval)

Quote:
From "BN" I only have Nook Glowlight 3 2017 (Android 4.4.2), that's another story).
Yeah. I wouldn't want to try to build twrp for that without even having the device to test with. Maybe there'll be another volunteer somewhere.

Well... thanks for the help! You've made this project a lot better than it would have been otherwise. I hope you (and others) will find it useful
iscilyas is offline   Reply With Quote