View Single Post
Old 06-07-2021, 03:15 PM   #4
mkgtu
Zealot
mkgtu is generous with chocolatemkgtu is generous with chocolatemkgtu is generous with chocolatemkgtu is generous with chocolatemkgtu is generous with chocolatemkgtu is generous with chocolatemkgtu is generous with chocolatemkgtu is generous with chocolatemkgtu is generous with chocolatemkgtu is generous with chocolatemkgtu is generous with chocolate

Device: Currently:Voyage, Oasis 3, Kindle mobile apps, andKindle Fire
I download all those as well, plus New York Review of Books (free), London Review of Books (requires subscription), and also New York Magazine (free - lots of local NY stuff but usually a good selection of well written articles of more general interest).
In addition to The Atlantic (to which I have a paid subscription) I also like the Atlantic.com recipe which includes all their web items, many of which either don't end up in the magazine or won't be in the mag till the next monthly issue; so you get an advance copy. The download is kind of large (the Atlantic is never at a loss for words!), so I only download it on Sunday morning when it will include at least all the stuff posted during the previous week.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
mkgtu is offline   Reply With Quote