View Single Post
Old 05-21-2021, 08:45 AM   #550
Pinkie
Connoisseur
Pinkie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pinkie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pinkie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pinkie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pinkie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pinkie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pinkie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pinkie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pinkie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pinkie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pinkie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle keyboard, Nook Color, Kobo
Old software

I stopped using it a while back. I got annoyed that CC would make its own list, so that I had to use CC and only CC.
I tend to just plug my device (tablet or phone) into my computer and download from the main Calibre program. I still use Moon+ reader. There doesn't seem to be another reader I like better, and Moon is still active, still updating, and it works smoothly on my Android devices. The Pro version is well worth the money and it helps to keep the project alive.
Anything but the spyful Kindle app! Whenever possible, I avoid buying my books from Amazon.
Pinkie is offline   Reply With Quote