View Single Post
Old 05-16-2021, 01:46 PM   #547
VelvetElvis
Addict
VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: Fire HD8, Asus, Sony (T1, PRS-300), Kobo (Glo, Touch, Wireless)
Quote:
Originally Posted by stumped View Post
i find it rude that none of the "development team" guys who worked for Sam Cohen ever came back or posted that they had quit, or why.
Could be that Covid wiped out the entire team but more likely they just did a runner...
A few months back, I was communicating via email directly with "Alex" on the dev team (or the entire dev team, I don't know) for a previous issue. He was great to deal with. About a month ago, I reached out to him again to see what the status of the app was, and never received a reply.

Based on the owner's demonstrated abrasiveness in earlier threads, I suspect Alex just pulled the plug and noped out of there rather quickly.
VelvetElvis is offline   Reply With Quote